Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, March 9, 2012

The Whoop Whoop Song!

We've been studying bats around our house.  Really, I had no idea the vermin were such productive members of society.  One of the things we've been studying is echolocation--how bats locate insects to eat or how they avoid ramming their little bitty bat eyes into a tree.  I found a great Jump Start video on YouTube that the girls could sing along.  Andrei has picked up on it, and now any time he hears something on the computer, he looks at me, raises his little arms, and asks, "Whoop? Whoop?" The boy loves music!  I think he gets his dance moves from his daddy.  I won't elaborate. 

1 comments:

Keri said...

I can just imagine Doug and Andrei having a dance off.

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Safari Sam digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs