Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Birthday, Annsley!

My baby girl turned 8.  GULP! Here are a few pictures from her family party.  A softball/baseball game was started.  It was pretty funny watching a bunch of 60 something grandparents trying not to kill themselves! Thank you all for participating and making it a fun afternoon!

 And in case you might be wondering what in the world the pink "object" is, well, it's a pinata want-to-be.  Annsley HAD to have a Pink Poodle Pinata.  I was not going to spend $20 dollars on something that would be whacked away in 5 minutes.  So, I went to You Tube and learned how to make our own.  Doug just rolled his eyes when I told him what Annsley and I were about to do.  (Remember, he was a part of the Mother's Day Pinata fun.) 

I wouldn't recommend it.  I know, it looks like a pig. We didn't have enough toilet paper cardboard rolls, so we had to make 4 legs out of just two.  We just call him Stubby, the fat poodle with mange.  I got hot wrapping the crepe paper around and around, so I made the executive decision to use highly visible duct tape to hold it all together. The $20 might have been worth it...


No rude comments, please!

She doesnt' know how bad it really looks.  Thank you for 8 year old bliss!





1 comments:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

LOL! WEll, I guess the point is that she loved it. . .It is kinda cute, though. Pretty creative!!

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Safari Sam digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs